The policy below details the data protection of KORINDO Group with regard to personal data provided on the website www.korindo.co.id (the “Site”).
KORINDO Group respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information under the terms and conditions outlined below.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Personal data (first and last name, email address) that you have voluntarily submitted to us;
- Statistic and general information (the time and date of your visit; details of your visits to the Site (including traffic Data, location Data, weblogs and other communication Data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to a service we provide including without limitation the Newsletter subscription, requesting information from us or submitting comments. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
When you access our Site, your computer’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our Site. This information may be used to help us to improve our Site and the services we offer.
Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Compile statistical data on the use of our Site.
- Send a newsletter, excluding any commercial solicitation.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. However, the personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
KORINDO Group is committed to protecting the security of your Data. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
Recipients of the data
The recipients of your Data are:
- Any member of KORINDO Group which means KORINDO Group‘s Communication Department, KORINDO Group‘s Marketing Department and the Service in charge of the visits of KORINDO Group,
- The companies that may assist KORINDO Group in the operation and/or exploitation of the Site,
- And, potentially, any affiliated company of KORINDO Group.
We may also disclose your Data to third parties for following purposes:
- If you have given us your prior approval to share such information.
- If we need to share Data to provide any product or service you have requested.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If KORINDO Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your Data held by it may be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions of the Site, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of KORINDO Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Site is owned and operated by KORINDO Group. KORINDO Group’s principal place of business is at Jl. Daan Mogot KM.18, Jakarta 11840, Indonesia. You can contact KORINDO Group by writing to the business address given above, by using the Site contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Severability and Entirety