At KORINDO, we believe that success is reached due to its employees’ abilities and high competence. Through our principles and diversity, we shape our working culture for talents to grow. If you’re looking for an opportunity to start or progress your professional career, KORINDO can help you develop your own success ladder as you work with the brands and people that drive a sustainable business growth.
Working At KORINDO
– Writting well designed, testable, efficient code by using jQuery and AngularJS
– Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
– Responsible for maintaining and cooperate with web designer to match visual design intent
– Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related fields, Fresh Graduate are welcome
– Solid understanding of HTML5 / CSS3, jQuery and Responsive Design
– Detail oriented, strong problem solving, and thrive in a team environment
– Temporary for 3 ~ 6 months contract
– Willing to work in Pancoran, South Jakarta
– Develop new business, proposals for project, and sales forecasts
– Develop and delivering sales pitches, devising strategic plans to expand sales
– Tracking industry trends and estimating costs for jobs
– Differentiating products from the competition and identifying benefits of products from the user perspective
– Facilitating meeting, enhancing relationship and partnership with clients
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Business or equivalent
– 2 years of working experience in related field
– Good communication and negotiation skill, analytical and critical thinking
– Good understanding in client engagement and client relation
– Willing to work independently
– Willing to work in Pancoran, South Jakarta
• Welcome for any college student or fresh graduate
• Have the ability to type and read in Hangul (Korean Alphabet) / Japanese Letters / Mandarin
• Must have precision and accuracy on typing
• Willing to work in Pancoran, South Jakarta
• Temporary for 3 ~ 6 months contract
Organizational Development >> HRD
• Developing and implementing an organisational development strategy.
• Lead the organization in providing best practice strategic organisation development, human resources, corporate planning, organisational performance and risk management initiatives that will ensure the delivery of valued and quality services focused on enhancing organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Delivering strategic and operational advice on human resource management, corporate planning, organisational performance, risk management, employee relations and organisational development initiatives throughout all Corporate operations.
• Providing leadership in developing and promoting a learning organisation focused on its people, the organisational culture and quality continuous improvement and learning initiatives.
• Review the systems and practices to ensure corporate alignment between Corporate vision and plan through to individual performance management outcomes.
• Develop policies and strategies for workforce planning; staff attraction and retention; and reward and recognition
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): able to communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal, team leader and motivator, experienced as job analyst for job evaluation, Knowledge in CBHRM or Talent Management, BSC and could delivered training program is preferable
• Required language(s): English
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Marketing/ Business Development or equivalent.
- Korindo is an international group of companies with multi-business in wide variety of products.
- The management is led by professional managers who are nationals from many countries.
- Having its headquarter in Indonesia, it has heavy industry production plants in Spain, France, Germany and many industrial plants in Indonesia ranging from wood chip, palm oil, newspaper to special-purpose vehicles and wind towers.
- Most of its products are exported to many countries worldwide with the support of sales offices in five major buyer countries in Seoul, Tokyo, Hongkong, Los Angeles and Jeddah.
- Korindo has been proven of its constant and sustainable growth for over than 47 years in the global business and is committed to constantly innovating its management structures and processes to continue its role as a truly global enterprise.
- Korindo keeps promoting the development of social infrastructures as well as its people and environment in Indonesia through its people development programs and social responsibility activities to emphasize it’s role as an environmentally friendly company.