- Responsible for transforming business requirements into functional specifications and for ensuring that requirements are complete and well understood.
- Work with the project team to ensure that all SAP designs are correct and that customizations are only made as required by the business.
- Initiate and participate in pro-active support activities with the aim of increasing user satisfication levels and reducing re-occuring incidents.
- Perform costumizing modules if required.
- Focus on assigned systems / modules and related tickets to assist in all of the above task needs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with minimum 1 project life cycle as SAP CO Consultant.
- Able to communicate in English actively.
- Fast learner, able to work independently under minimum supervision and deliver effectively as a team and Has strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Understand business process in plantation, forestry and manufacture preffered.
- Able to work in multi-national team under pressure and within tight deadline.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.