- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses& manage the delivery of training and development programmes.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees, evaluate training and development programmes through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees.
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets.
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development programme.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Certified Train Of Trainer from BNSP Certification Body is the plus point.
- Having experience as a trainer.